Creating New Businesses & Optimizing Exisiting Operations
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 14:00 to 17:30
Stream location:Elicium 2
Creating new businesses & optimizing exisiting operations. Exploring the transformative effect of data on traditional processes and forging new opportunities.
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Session Introduction
- 14:10 Innovative Energy Services - the Role of EU energy & Innovation Policy
- 14:30 Leveraging the potential of digitalization requires operations transformation
- 14:50 Further steps in the digital transformation. A DSO perspective.
- 15:10 Achieving quality and speed with utility analytics
- 15:30 Coffee Break
- 16:00 Creating a business model for FAIR smart metering – the CEO perspective
- 16:20 Analytics and Business Excellence - Transforming Complex Data into Business Value
- 16:40 Ethereum Enabled Decentralized Digital Identity for Humans and the M2M Economy
- 17:00 EV-charging from Oslo to Rome – enabling innovation & collaboration on blockchain
- 17:20 Panel: The path to new business opportunities